Naicon, an independent Italian Group, bases its philosophy on the ﬂexibility of the process, with a particular attention towards the respect of the work values, sharing this ethic with all the employees. The company, established in 1978, follows the LEAN MANAGEMENT philosophy, that consists in the constant method research and working management without waste, to satisfy the present and future expectations of the customers. In practice, the primary objective is the maximization of the customer value and the contemporary reduction of the resources that are necessary to generate it.
Naicon principles are based on:
• Culture diffusion, know-how sharing, continuous improvement and communication.
• Problem solving & Service.
• Respect of the single person and of the human values, partnership and common ethic.
In conclusion, through this principles, Naicon works to achieve a concrete, well-according and long lasting development, respecting its cooperators, customers and partners.
– – Technical Assistance Center for Diloc air conditioning division, located in the following Italian regions:
1. Friuli Venezia Giulia – Udine
2. Abruzzo – Pescara
3. Piemonte – Asti
4. Piemonte -Novara
5. Sardegna – Ogliastra
6. Sardegna – Oristano
7. Veneto – Vicenza
– – Submit your CV