Tri-One is an On-line double conversion UPS with Three-Phase input and Single-Phase output.
It is available at different output power: 10kVA, 15kVA and 20kVA.
Thanks to its high performance, Tri-One series provides the best protection for any kind of application and load.
Through its LCD display it is possible to control all parameters and functions. Moreover, it is possible to remotely
control the UPS by means of the SNMP card. Tri-One series use a smart recharge control for the battery, in order
to increase their lifetime (see picture below). In fact, batteries are charged at three different steps, increasing
their performance and life, and reduce overall cost.
TRI-ONE TMSS – EN50171
Tri-One TMSS series is designed to be compliant with EN50171 standard.
Main applications are:
– Centralized emergency lighting systems
– Automatic fire extinguishing installations
– Paging systems and signalling safety installations
– Smoke extraction equipment
– Carbon monoxide warning systems
– Specific safety installations related to specific buildings, e.g. high-risk areas.
Our “Elsist Battery Control” system allows the right operation in case of mains outages, checking the conditions
of every battery pack. The battery charger is designed to recharge the batteries at 80% of total capacity in less
than 8 hours.
Autonomy times may be 1, 2 or 3 hours at nominal load, according to the condition specified by EN50171
THREE-PHASE/SINGLE-PHASE FREQUENCY CONVERTER 50/60Hz – TRI-ONE TOWER SERIES
50/60Hz Frequency converter at 6kVA and 10kVA with VFI sinusoidal waveform (Voltage and Frequency
Frequency converter supply a linear current and a complete protection to:
– Data Network/PC
– Data center
– Telecommunication system
– Hospital equipment
– Industrial equipment
– The Frequency converter provides an output at 50Hz or 60Hz which is independent from input frequency.
– The Power Factor correction circuit improves the quality of absorbed input current, thus increasing the
efficiency and saving energy.