The new Nautilus series take advange of 19″ rack modular architecture to provide high quality and high reliability
Each power module operates in “decentralized parallel” mode together with the others, and the complete system
manage independently the input load.
When a single power module fails, then it is automatically shutdown (decentralized parallel mode) in order to
guarantee a continuous operation by means of the remaining power modules.
Main advantages of using NAUTILUS series:
– High efficiency system, >95%, for lowering energy cost
– Centralized static switch for higher reliability
– Reduced time and cost for repairing and service
NAUTILUS series is suitable for application such as Data Center, Bank, Hospital, Airport, Industrial systems and
Emergency lighting systems.
· Input Power Factor 0,99
· Input Harmonic Distortion <2%
· Centralized LCD display to check all parameters related to each module in real time.
· EPO function
· Display LCD touch screen
1x RS232 – 2x Rs485
1x MODBUS PORT
1x CLEAN CONTACTS
2x COMMUNICATION SLOT
· The power module uses next generation DSP microprocessor to reduce the number of components and increase UPS reliability
· The UPS automatically shares the load and use the centralizet switch to increase the relaibility
· Possibility of using a centralized battery connected to several UPS
· Smart Battery recharge system: periodic battery test, checking of real recharge value, for increasing battery’s lifetime